That dont sount like it, but it may be.
[ QUOTE ]
I can't remeber the running backs name from Haysi that year
[/ QUOTE ]
Tito Mock.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That dont sount like it, but it may be.
"Why so serious?"
Tito was a Big bask at Haysi at that Time can't remember who else was there but Tito was the bigger of the 2 whoever it was LOL
Tito played fullback and LB for us...he was an all state player. Was definitely not anything close to a dominant basketball player though.
[ QUOTE ]
Tito was a Big bask at Haysi at that Time can't remember who else was there but Tito was the bigger of the 2 whoever it was LOL
[/ QUOTE ]
The other back was my cousin Jay.
SHould have know it was one of those dang Hackneys(sp?) LOL
[ QUOTE ]
1991 losing to a way inferior Haysi team because they came into the game and played as a team. Just like the PV/Garden mentioned earlier we went into the game looking past them and didn't take care of business.
Also the same year losing to Burton 29-22 after having 4
td's called back for penalties, looked alot like the UT/Georgia game the first half we just stunk it up and then came out and started playing the second half only difference was the outcome not having lost the scores we did that game ended up 50-29 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL...inferior? We were undefeated and the #2 ranked team in the state at the time. We were the #1 seed and had the highest scoring offense in southwest va. We were favored by pretty much everybody(outside of wise co.) to win the game. I had like 250 yards passing and several TD's in that game and we win by 22 points but we were somehow inferior? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] All I can say is gimme a break.
Yep "INFERIOR", I was hoping to get a rise out of you with that one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
Seriously you guys had a good team but I still believe that we could have beaten y'all, no real excuses we just didn't play up to par and were beaten.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Im with you on this one, I think Coeburn was by far the better team. I dont know if that 91 team coulda beat the 2001 Blue Knights though [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Why so serious?"
[ QUOTE ]
I dont know if that 91 team coulda beat the 2001 Blue Knights though
[/ QUOTE ]
You forget that I was part of both those teams and would have had the upper hand in knowing the O&D schemes of both teams and how to attack y'all since I would go with the 91 team. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks